Genics is looking for an experienced marketing and communications leader with strong business-to-business (B2B) marketing expertise. The candidate will oversee the end-to-end marketing and communications function and strategy of the global business.
- Develop and implement the B2B marketing plan across all segments.
- Lead the digital marketing and content development.
- Create and manage social media content – LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Oversee CRM (HubSpot) and eDM.
- Manage graphic design and video editing using Adobe CC.
- Lead global media relations and PR.
- Work closely with web development and digital team to ensure content is aligned with strategic marketing goals.
- Work closely with the R&D team to develop product marketing for new innovations.
- Use analytics and business intelligence to refine marketing ROI.
- Manage tender and grant application process.
- Develop conference material and attend as required.
- Lead the content creation for webinars, seminars and presentations
- Formal qualifications in business, marketing, science or veterinarian industry.
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Proficiency in CMS, CRM and eDM.
- Proven ability to plan and manage marketing budgets.
- Have legal working rights in Australia
Candidates with a background in science, livestock or veterinary sales and marketing roles are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job location is St. Lucia, Brisbane, Australia. To apply, send to firstname.lastname@example.org one document only containing a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria in English and a CV in English.