Hatchery Operations Manager - Vietnam
Monday, October 12, 2020
GenoMar Genetics is looking for a hatchery operations manager to develop land-based hatchery infrastructure for the production of quality fingerlings and juveniles in the country.
- Manage day-to-day operations in two sites.
- Develop land-based hatchery infrastructure for the production of quality fingerlings and juveniles in the country.
- Manage investments and operating budgets across the country.
- Follow up, coordinate and ensure “best practice” in operations.
- Develop and implement quality management systems.
- Identify production and quality performance issues and opportunities for improvement and engage appropriately within the organization to provide technical solutions.
- Develop the organization including recruitment, training and other initiatives to support our Vietnamese business.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in a relevant field with 5-10 years’ working experience from similar value chains (fish, shrimp, poultry, etc.). Candidates with direct experience in tilapia hatchery management will be prioritized.
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding and experience at managing fish/shrimp hatcheries including infrastructure, biology, economics and people management.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving competence.
- Solid data analysis and interpretation expertise.
- Flexible with time and willing to travel within the country.
- Fluent in written and oral Vietnamese and English languages.
Send resume and references to Alejandro Tola, email@example.com, by November 2, 2020.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.