Shrimp Production and R&D Manager - France
Thursday, October 3, 2019
The French aquaponics company, Agriloops, is looking for a shrimp production and R&D manager. The company produces premium shrimp and vegetables on a pilot farm. They are looking for talent to manage their first commercial scale farm in 2020.
- Implement and manage RAS shrimp production:
- Achieve targeted production goals.
- Monitor production and sanitary issues.
- Provide data analysis.
- R&D management:
- Optimize RAS production through R&D tests.
- Manage the R&D team.
- Collaborate with R&D partners and engineering companies.
- Minimum associate degree in a relevant field of study.
- 5-10 years of experience in shrimp production.
- English fluency.
- Curios, strong adaptability and polyvalence.
- Enterprising, passionate and willing to actively participate in an ambitious project.
- Sense of responsibility, rigorous, organized and with strong analytical skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Positive mind and adhesion to the mission and the values of Agriloops.
- RAS, aquaponics and hydroponics experience will be valued.
The company offers opportunities to manage the future team in the commercial farm, a 50% of the top-up health insurance paid and an option of employee equity subscription.
Apply by December 31. Job location is Rennes, France. For more information and application contact Jérémie and Romain, firstname.lastname@example.org, job reference AL-RH-EM-03.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.