Business Development Manager (Animal Feed and Nutrition) - MBP Solutions
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
MBP Solutions is specialised in optimizing the value of biological by-products from the food, beverage and oleo-chemical industries and adds value through unique know-how regarding production processes, products, legislation, logistics and customer needs. In the animal feed division, they store, blend and control quality of feed ingredients in 4 locations, have an in-house laboratory and conduct their own feed trials.
Requirements & Experience
- Experience in the Animal Feed sector as well as a nutritional education in combination with experience with sales and marketing.
- Working knowledge of English, other languages are an asset
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills and ability to build professional relationship
- Computer literate and comfortable using MS Office 365 applications
- Structured, efficient, you work well with multiple duties and deadlines
- You are independent, proactive and appreciate some travel worldwide
- Have a knowledge sharing attitude and participate in exchange of ideas and solutions with MBP colleagues and Sales Directors
- M.Sc. Animal Science or similar
- Min 3 years of sales experience in the fish feed industry or business with focus of Aqua Feed, Pet-food and other relevant areas.
- Solid fish feed sector knowledge worldwide, North America, Asia and Europe.
- Product development competences/ background is also favourable
Closing date is February 28. For further questions, please contact Chief Nutritionist Maria Svantesson, +46 70 346 95 87.
Qualified candidates, please submit cover letter and CV here.
More information here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.