Production Operator - Norway
Thursday, October 25, 2018
BioMar is seeking a Production Operator to operate its experimental feed production. The Operator will be a part of BioMar's Technical Center (TC) in Brande, where their primary tasks will be activities in relation to the production of experimental feed and the optimization and development of the Tech Center process lines and operative systems. The Operator will work in close cooperation with BioMar's R&D scientists.
Primary tasks will include:
- Operation of the complete processing line for production of research feed.
- Raw material control, handling, dosing and preparation of recipe dry mix.
- Communication with R&D scientists
BioMar's operational team's main task is to produce high quality research feed. The Operator will meet a dedicated and experienced team, passionate about the fish feed processing technology. The daily language in TC is English.
As a person you are a team player, who likes to cooperate and be around other people. You have analytical skills and understand how to solve problems arising in the production. Your work experience is more important than your educational background; however you might have an education as a technician or similar within a relevant field. Furthermore it will be an advantage if you have:
- Experience from a feed/food production or research facility.
- Knowledge within feed/food processing- and/or extrusion Technology.
- An ability to speak and write English fluently and preferably proficiency in Danish or another Scandinavian language.
- Forklift driving certificate.
Together with a competitive salary, BioMar offers employee benefits like pension, health insurance, canteen, fruit and massage.
Click here to apply
For further information contact:
Hamed Safafar, Technical Center Manager, + 45 25 50 50 88, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Svend Jørgen Steenfeldt, email@example.com
Inge Fjord Gerdes, HR Manager, +45 23 72 19 68
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.