Commercial Lead, Aquaculture - Vietnam
Thursday, September 20, 2018
A global well known Animal Health organization is seeking a Commercial Lead to drive their Aquaculture Business in Vietnam. The lead will be based in Ho Chi Minh City or Can Tho region, and will report to the General Manager Vietnam. The organization is seeking candidates with expertise in general management and strategic and commercial growth, particularly in the Vietnamese Aquaculture Market.
- Developing and executing business plans to enter and expand in relevant markets, including: product, regulatory and customer strategies and HR development
- Monitor the external environment and identify business development opportunities
- Support key account customers with technical, diagnostics and other value-added services
- Develop marketing materials, presentations and perform sales training
- Delivery on sales targets
- Ensure strong collaboration between the R&D and sales/technical teams
- Full accountability to create enthusiasm and focus for the aquaculture opportunity both internally and with customers and partners
- Manage external partners, including academia and Norwegian and Vietnamese authorities
- Ensure the administrative side of the business functions well
- Minimum bachelor degree, preferably business or marketing
- Strong knowledge and network actors the Vietnamese livestock environment, particularly the Aquaculture sector.
- Well experienced in solving challenges within the commercial, R&D and regulatory in the Vietnamese Aquaculture industry
- High strategic competence and proven track record of business development.
- Strong entrepreneurial and leadership capacity
- Willing to travel in the Vietnam region
Apply online at www.aicila.com and reference VRN927. For more information, contact Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.