Sales Manager - Ecuador/Perú
Monday, April 9, 2018
Reporting to the General Manager Latam, based in Guayaquil, your mission will consist of:
· Increasing the AQUA sales and profitability in the Ecuador/Peru market according to the overall organization strategy
· Business Development with LatAm regional accounts.
· Business opportunities : prospection and product solutions to be managed in collaboration with AQUASEA Development
· Propose technical marketing activities in LatAm approved by the Director of the Aqua Activity.
· Take leadership on the management of LatAm customers. Define the pricing sales policy and sales conditions. Action plan per customer to be reported to the Director of the Aqua Activity.
· Collect local competitor and market information as well as information that has an impact outside the local market.
· Provide reports to the Director of the Aqua Activity: monthly activity, project review, Non conformities, etc…
· Defining and managing the sale’s policy in accordance with development and profitability objectives of the company.
· Develop and implement the Aquativ sales policy in coordination with sales managers and subsidiaries directors: strategy, action plans for countries, customers, keys accounts; sales objectives, means and 3 year plans.
· Pricing, objectives and control of trade margins in collaboration with the Director of the Aqua Activity
· Monthly Development of trade balances for the General Management: sales (realized and projected), status of commercial actions (completed, ongoing and future), key accounts and key business indicators.
A commercial experience (B2B) of a minimum of 5 years, gained in the Aquafeed industry is a strong advantage.
Rigorous and autonomous, with excellent communication and adaptability skills, you like challenges and have a strong capacity to negotiate.
You speak fluent English and Spanish.
Contact for application:
Mylene BENOIT, Recruitment Manager
DIANA develops tailor-made solutions from natural raw materials for the food industry. These products can significantly improve the sensorial and nutritional performance of foods by boosting their palatability, flavor, texture, color and smell. In addition, DIANA’s nutritional concepts help to reinforce the health benefit of products by using functional actives.
DIANA collaborates with its clients from the food, pet food, nutraceuticals and aquaculture industries. Driven by its unique expertise in biosciences and coupled with major strategic investments in innovation, DIANA works alongside its customers to continually open up new markets.
DIANA is organized in three business units, which correspond to its targeted markets: Food, Pet Food, Aquaculture, and Nova, our unique incubator for innovation in health and nutrition.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.