Researcher, Feed Production - Norway
Thursday, March 22, 2018
Skretting ARC is currently looking for an experienced Researcher Feed Production with an innovative mindset and good collaboration skills. In this role you will be a key player in the development of novel aquafeed products and processes for our fast growing manufacturing operations world-wide.
Main tasks include:
· Planning, coordination and execution of R&D work related to process and product development
· Testing, evaluating and documentation of novel processes and technologies in our pilot plant or our operating companies
· Communication of results and findings to our key stakeholders and assist in implementation
· Develop, document and maintain global standards in fish feed production
· Provide technical support in aquafeed production and process technology to our operating companies
· MSc in Process Technology, Feed Manufacturing, Food Technology, Engineering or equivalent
· Proven track record in the development of new concepts and technologies
· Experience with main aqua feed production operations is preferable, but not a requirement
· Innovative mindset, including a hands-on and target oriented mentality
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
· Join a well-established team of Feed Manufacturing Researchers and Process Engineers
· Work in a progressive and highly innovative environment
· Develop and implement new products, technologies and concepts
· Closely interact with our production locations worldwide as well as other parts of the organisation
· Work for a leading company in animal nutrition and aquafeed
We offer a challenging position with ample possibilities for professional growth and competitive benefits. We also support and encourage extracurricular sport, health and cultural activities.
The working location is Stavanger, Norway. The successful applicant combines a high level of understanding of his/her technical area with a creative and innovative mindset. For further information please contact Jan Jonkers, Manager Feed Production Skretting ARC, email: email@example.com
Applications are invited from candidates with the described skills and experience. Please send your CV and cover letter describing your motivation by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 20 April 2018
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.