Researcher, Fish or Shrimp Health - Norway
Thursday, August 10, 2017
Skretting ARC is currently looking for an experienced researcher in aquatic animal health with an innovative mindset and sound collaborative skills. In this role you will be a key player in the development of novel solutions optimizing fish and/or shrimp health for fast growing aquafeed operations world-wide.
Main tasks include:
- Planning, coordination and execution of research studies related to fish/shrimp health.
- Development and implementation of novel technologies to assess aquatic animal health and facilitate research and development of functional nutrition solutions.
- Management of collaborative projects with internal and external partners.
- Communication of results and findings to our key stakeholders; assist in implementation.
- Provide technical support relating to fish/shrimp health issues to our operating companies.
- PhD in animal health, immunology, pathology or equivalent.
- Competence of experimental design of fish/shrimp trials and proficiency in statistics.
- Proven track record in the development of new concepts and technologies related to animal health.
- Network of scientific partners (preferably international).
- Specific experience of functional feed development is preferable, but not a requirement.
The working location is Stavanger, Norway. Send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.