Researcher, Feed Production - Norway
Thursday, June 22, 2017
Skretting ARC is currently looking for an experienced researcher in aquafeed production with an innovative mindset and good collaboration skills. The researcher will be a key player in the development of novel aquafeed products and processes.
Main tasks include:
- Planning, coordination and execution of R&D work related to process and product development.
- Testing, evaluating and documentation of novel processes and technologies in our pilot plant or our operating companies.
- Communication of results and findings to our key stakeholders; assist in implementation.
- Develop, document and maintain global standards in fish feed production.
- Provide technical support in aquafeed production and process technology to our operating companies.
- PhD in Process Technology, Feed Manufacturing, Food Technology or equivalent.
- Experience with main feed production operations such as extrusion, pelleting, drying, (vacuum) coating and cooling.
- Proven track record in the development of new concepts and technologies related to aquafeed production.
- Specific experience with shrimp feed production techonolgy and development is preferable, but not a requirement.
- Innovative mindset, including a hands-on and target oriented mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a well-established team of Feed Manufacturing Researchers and Process Engineers.
- Work in a progressive and highly innovative environment.
- Develop and implement new products, technologies and concepts.
- Closely interact with our production locations worldwide as well as other parts of the organisation.
- Work for a leading company in animal nutrition and aquafeed.
The working location is Stavanger, Norway.
The successful applicant combines a high level of understanding of his/her technical area with a creative and innovative mindset. For further information please contact Jan Jonkers, Manager Feed Production Skretting ARC, email: email@example.com
Applications are invited from candidates with the described skills and experience. Please send your CV and cover letter describing your motivation by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 16 July 2017
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.