Aquaculture Nutritionist - Global
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Zinpro Corporation is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Aquaculture Nutritionist. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of the aquaculture industry with a focus on salmon.
In this role, the Nutritionist will provide aquaculture nutritional services and training to our sales team and customers globally. Additional responsibilities include providing input into the corporate aquaculture strategy and working with the global research team to develop research programs including directing and coordinating studies.
Estimated business travel is 50 to 65%, including international travel.
Qualified applicants should possess:
- Doctoral degree (Ph.D., D.V.M.) or equivalent and 3-5 years related experience and/or training.
- Practical, in-field experience with major aquaculture species and markets with a focus on salmon.
- Experience providing technical services to internal and external customers.
- Experience conducting aquaculture research studies.
- Multilingual language skills; Must be fluent in English and Spanish;
- Mandarin or other language is a plus .
- Advanced computer skills including use of spreadsheets, word processing, and presentation software.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.