Team leader, shrimp and warm water fish nutrition - Norway
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Skretting Aquaculture Research Centre (ARC), the global research organization for Skretting, is currently looking for a business oriented and experienced team leader to join the Nutrition department.
Main tasks include:
· Manage and supervise a team of researchers in shrimp and warm water fish nutrition, including recruitment and development of staff
· Act as member of the extended management team focusing on business priorities and strategy alignment
· Development and management of the shrimp and warm water fish research portfolio, including development of new methodologies, in cooperation with the line manager
· Responsible for all shrimp and warm water fish research projects, including regular follow-up and decision making with the dedicated researchers
· Collaborate and close interaction with the marketing team to implement research results
· Participate in global teams and develop strong networks between Skretting ARC and other Skretting companies and suppliers
· Proactively drive applicable patent processes
· PhD in a relevant discipline and 5 years of business and/or research experience
· Proven record of the ability to develop and implement new nutritional technologies and concepts
· Management experience is preferable, but not a requirement
· Strong understanding of nutritional requirements
· An innovative and target oriented mindset
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Good network relations within the research field
In this position, you will have the opportunity to join a well-established team of researchers and work for a leading company in animal nutrition and aqua feed. We offer a challenging position with ample possibilities for professional growth and competitive benefits. We also support and encourage extracurricular sport, health and cultural activities.
The working location is Stavanger, Norway and the working language is English.
The successful applicant combines a high level of understanding of his/her technical area with a creative and innovative mindset.
Applications are invited from candidates with the described skills and experience. Please send your CV and cover letter describing your motivation for this position by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 28th April 2017
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.