Field Service and Repair Specialist
Friday, July 8, 2016
As Service and Repair Specialist you will be responsible for second level support within Service, Repair and maintenance.
You will be a part of a small technical, specialist team in Aftermarket. We are open to discuss location – since this team is truly global and has to support all regions in ANDRITZ Feed & Biofuel.
Your responsibility will be:
• Serve customers by providing the best solution and experience for their machine service and repair needs
• Provide training to less experienced Field Service Engineers within diagnose, troubleshooting and repair
• Experience with contract negotiation
• Assist Service Engineers in the field from initial check in process all the way through to the completion of their repair
• Provide 2nd level support and recommendations for problem resolution
• Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
• Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
• Provide additional recommendations for up-selling
• Ensure that all repairs meet our standards
• Greet customers in a friendly, professional manner and maintain a positive work environment
Your Background and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering required along with a minimum of 3 years of proven experience with repair, service and maintenance.
• Preferably, you have experience from a similar position within the feed industry especially documented experience within repair and maintenance
• Experience within negotiation and writing service contracts.
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to maintain the highest quality product while moving quickly, working independently, and managing multiple priorities.
• Strong analytical, strategic, project management, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent English proficiency in writing as well as speaking is mandatory.
In this job, you should expect considerable travel activities worldwide. You are able to work independently and can make qualified and fast decisions. You combine a self-driven and result focused personality with high business understanding and drive. You must be an excellent communicator, able to set targets and follow up on milestones.
An independent and exciting position with many possibilities. You can count on a thorough training, as knowledge about our products is essential for your success in the job.
Please apply for an exciting position in an international group, where you will have extensive possibilities to develop both professionally and personally.
Are you interested?
We will process incoming applications continuously and look forward to receiving your application and CV no later than August 1, 2016 via firstname.lastname@example.org – please indicate “Field Service and Repair Specialist ” in the subject field, and also note where you have seen the job advertisement.
The ANDRITZ GROUP is world leader in specially designed plants, systems and service for hydropower, cellulose and paper, as well as steel and other specialized industries such as solid/liquid filtration and the feed and biofuel industry. The group develops and produces its high-tech systems in more than 220 production, service and sales locations worldwide.
The group headquarters in Graz, Austria, and has a global staff of approx. 24,000 people. ANDRITZ is an international company and employs people with different background and nationality, which are considered an asset in the daily work and for the company in general.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.