Hatchery Manager - Canada
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Cold Ocean Salmon, a division of Cooke Aquaculture, is looking for a lumpfish hatchery manager to join the company’s freshwater management team located in Belleoram, Newfoundland.
- Manage the daily operations and production at a flow through seawater hatchery.
- Meet quality standards for lumpfish production.
- Foster a culture of safe work and environmental sustainability.
- Experience within a hatchery environment.
- Possess strong background in general operation and maintenance of life support equipment.
- Strong background in fish heath and husbandry.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Preference will be given to applicants with related post-secondary education and experience.
For more information and to apply, visit careers-cooke.icims.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.