Breeding Program Technician - Ecuador
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Hendrix Genetics is looking for a breeding program technician for its shrimp breeding operation in Ecuador. The candidate will closely liaise with geneticists and hatchery staff to guarantee efficient and maximized genetic progress in the nucleus and customer environment.
- MSc degree in aquaculture and/or (aquaculture) breeding and genetics.
- Up to three years of relevant working experience in the field of aquaculture, animal breeding production or research.
- Knowledge of aquaculture and industry. Some understanding of quantitative genetics and basic knowledge of statistics.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Shrimp hatchery management.
- Analytical thinking.
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good networking abilities.
For more information or to apply, visit careers.hendrix-genetics.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.