Global RAS Technical Manager - Iceland
Thursday, November 5, 2020
Benchmark Genetics is looking for a RAS global technical manager to technically lead genetics in the fast-emerging land-based aquaculture fish farming, with a clear specific focus and expertise in RAS systems on a global basis.
- Support all the company’s land-based customers.
- Be a discussion partner for global RAS-customers.
- Work closely with RAS-customers to ensure optimal performance of the company’s genetic products.
- Build RAS-competence within the commercial division.
- Take part in the technical support program in Iceland and Faroe Islands.
- Potentially some commercial responsibility for selected customers.
- University degree education or equivalent industry experience.
- Significant technical experience working in the salmon industry.
- Technically strong within the RAS technology.
- Good biological understanding.
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and one Nordic language (preferable).
- Good communicator.
- Commercial mindset.
Job location is Hafnarfjordur, Iceland but other locations under specific circumstances can be considered. Send CV and cover letter to Geir Olav Melingen by November 30, 2020.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.