Account Manager - Indonesia
Thursday, October 22, 2020
INVE Aquaculture is looking for an account manager to take responsibility for the sale of INVE Aquaculture products and services to a specific group of customers that is active in the allocated area to expand market share.
- Assist the area manager in implementing the sales strategy in the allocated area.
- Support the commercial development of the INVE Aquaculture and Benchmark business in the allocated area and expand sales of the product portfolio.
- Support the distribution network.
- Provide after-sales service for established customers.
- Follow up and report market trends and competitor’s information.
- Coordinate and tackle sales engineers, technical support and area manager specific technical questions arising from customers or distributors.
- Support forecasting of the area manager.
- Maintain and further build on the commercial contacts with customers portfolio to ensure that set turnover/budget is realized.
- Conclude contracts.
- Elaborate and draw up quotations in consultation with the area manager.
- Remain well informed and updated about market and customer evolutions and developments in the allocated area.
- Minimum of five years of experience in the aquaculture industry in sales and/or technical field.
- Minimum a bachelor degree or similar in aquaculture or related field.
- Very good English (writing and speaking) skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Service-minded, target focused and flexible.
- Self-starter who has a great ability to work as a team member.
- Show interest in technical development.
- Willing to travel intensively in the allocated area.
The company offers a challenging job in a dynamic sector and a growing company with a compatible salary package in-line with the candidate’s experience. Send CV and motivation letter to Marc De Feyter, HRM@inveaquaculture.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.