Hydrotech introduces cost-effective drum filters
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Hydrotech introduced a new drum filter value series, a new generation of cost-effective drum filters that focuses on reduced maintenance, increased component quality and simplified operation. The series aims to give maximum filtration performance at a minimum operational cost.
“There are more than 50 technological improvements on the new Value series, compared to the previous series, that make these filters excellent value for money,” the company said.
Some of the key advantages are:
- Unique solids extraction with patented Hydrotech ALPHAFLEX™ panels combined with improved solids trough design.
- Enhanced solids trough design providing up to 50% larger collection area and integrated front splash protection.
- Communication between ALPHAFLEX™ panels and solids trough enables a faster and more efficient collection of particles from the water.
- Improved hydraulic design minimizes undesirable pressure losses.
- Custom-made profiles enable manufacturing in special alloys such as Duplex and Super Duplex steel.
- New drive arrangement with less components means a simpler construction that eliminates corrosion problems, reduces maintenance and offers safer operation.
- Automatic lubrication of the main bearing and support wheels for almost maintenance-free operation and greater efficiency.
More information here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.