Hatchery Account Manager - Indonesia
Monday, October 5, 2020
INVE Indonesia is looking for a hatchery account manager to take responsibility for the sale of INVE Aquaculture products and services to a specific group of customers that is active in the allocated area to expand market share.
- Assist the area manager in implementing the sales strategy in the allocated area.
- Support the commercial development of INVE Aquaculture and Benchmark business in the allocated area and expand sales of the product portfolio.
- Support the distribution network.
- Provide after-sales service for established customers.
- Follow up and report market trends and competitors’ information.
- Coordinate sales engineers, technical support and area manager specific technical questions arising from customers or distributors.
- Support forecasting of the area manager.
- Maintain and further build on the commercial contacts with customers portfolio to ensure that set turnover/budget is realized.
- Conclude contracts.
- Elaborate and draw up quotations (PFI) in consultation with the area manager.
- Remain informed and updated about market and customer evolutions and developments in the allocated area.
- Minimum of five years of experience in the aquaculture industry in sales and/or technical field.
- Bachelor's degree or similar in aquaculture or a related field.
- Very good English (verbal and written) skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
For more information, visit www.benchmarkplc.com. Apply by January 21, 2021.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.