Senior Hatchery Technician - Australia
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Eyre Shellfish is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated senior hatchery technician to join its hatchery team. The role will encompass all commercial production activities including microalgae culture, larvae and spat production, broodstock husbandry and site and systems maintenance. It is a hands-on role that will demand a high level of attention to detail, problem solving skills, team-work skills and the ability to work autonomously. An emphasis of “continuous-improvement” is at the core of this role.
- Minimum certificate level aquaculture qualification.
- Demonstrated technical and supervisory experience within the aquaculture industry.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent attitude, organizational skills and an ability to work independently.
- Ability to work weekends and on-call.
- Eager to develop a career in the Australian oyster industry.
More information and application here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.