Genetic Services Manager - Norway
Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Benchmark Genetics is looking for an experienced and motivated genetics services manager to provide leadership and management for the company’s team of skilled technical experts in support of the director of genetics. The primary task is to coordinate the available technical and human resources to ensure high standard advanced technical deliveries to internal programs and external customers and strengthen the team’s capability and capacity to serve a rapidly growing global aquaculture sector.
- Lead and manage Benchmark Genetics’ core technical team.
- Oversee and coordinate technical deliveries to Benchmark’s internal programs and external customers.
- Oversee and coordinate relevant R&D projects undertaken by the company’s core genetics team.
- Maintain and advance the team’s technical capabilities to meet current and future demands for applied genetics service provision.
- Higher degree (Ph.D. or equivalent) in applied genetics or relevant fields.
- Industry experience in the operation of applied genetic improvement programs and large scale genetic/genomic evaluations in livestock or aquaculture species.
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience.
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written.
Job location is Bergen, Norway. For more information and application visit bmkgeneticschile.com. Apply by September 30, 2020.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.