Hatchery Manager - Canada
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Cold Ocean Salmon, a division of Cooke Aquaculture Inc., is looking for a lumpfish hatchery manager to join the company’s freshwater management team located in Belleoram, Newfoundland. The candidate will exercise the necessary authority to assure policies and procedures are followed and time frames are met. Excellent people management and communication skills are essential to build an effective team and organizational relationships.
- Daily operations and production at a flow-through seawater hatchery.
- Meet quality standards for lumpfish production.
- Foster a culture of safe work and environmental sustainability.
- Experience within a hatchery environment.
- Strong background in general operation and maintenance of life support equipment.
- Strong background in fish health and husbandry.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Preference will be given to applicants with related post-secondary education and experience.
For more information and application, visit careers-cooke.icims.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.