Technical Sales Manager - USA
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
The Great Salt Lake Brine Shrimp Cooperative, Inc. is looking to expand its sales team with an energetic, results-oriented sales professional with an aptitude to master technical knowledge regarding nutrition, health products and live feeds in aquaculture. The company is seeking a candidate who can build and develop effective relationships at all levels, with managers, distributors and end-users, based on technical expertise and a service-oriented approach to sales.
- Visit, support and strengthen distributors.
- Visit and provide technical support to end-users.
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with customer base.
- Recommend and select optimal products for specific customers and markets.
- Help with production orders.
- Assist customer service to finalize sales and complete documentation.
- Maintain product databases.
- Research hatchery techniques and product usage patterns.
- Monitor competitor behavior.
- Study how the company’s products may be implemented optimally within specific markets given use patterns and hatchery technology.
- Assist in protocol development for individual markets.
- Understand hatchery trends.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in outside sales and customer service. Experience in the field of aquaculture a plus.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Results and growth driven.
- Possess a long-term view of success.
- Aptitude for understanding and solving technical issues.
- Problem solver and self-starter with an excellent work ethic.
- Enjoys collaborative work, both internally and externally.
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Desire to learn.
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers, distributors, end-users, vendors and colleagues.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Enjoys travel.
For more information and application, contact Bob Bushell, email@example.com. Apply by October 31, 2020.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.