Global Marketing Director Aqua - France
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
ADM is looking for a global marketing manager to draw-up the global aqua strategy within subsidiaries on a worldwide basis. The candidate will also support and manage the offered roll-out and its development within each market segment network and lead the global orientations of the segment.
- Global strategy and local adaptation and alignment with the countries in order to implement the guidelines.
- Harmonization strategy – local realities and consolidation one.
- Cross-region synergies.
- Strategy evolution reporting.
- Global business performance reporting (KPIs).
- Global aqua community and business unit.
- Cross people fertilization.
- Technical training and support. Formal aqua training roadmap design.
- Marketing global trends and opportunity identification.
- Aqua tools development, maintenance and implementation.
- Drive innovation and R&D request. Global innovation funnel.
- Global customer support management.
- Global branding and harmonization.
- Share know-how and innovation.
- Advertising and promotional guidelines for global brands.
- Digital guidelines and strategy.
- Support the development of the aqua strategic five-years plan.
- An international professional with a minimum of ten years of experience in business with technical and market high-level reference.
- Experience in animal nutrition and aquaculture industry with technical and marketing knowledge in the segment.
- Good business knowledge of the market context.
- Excellent background in business development with a cross-cultural mindset and a strategic vision.
- Ability to lead people.
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English.
For more information and application, visit adm.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.