Marine Fish Hatchery Technician - Singapore
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Blue Aqua International is seeking a marine fish hatchery technician to manage its marine fish hatchery in Singapore.
- Daily operations and overall management of the marine fish hatchery.
- Assist in the rearing and distribution of marine fish fry.
- Duties on-site: feeding fish, cleaning rearing units, various finfish husbandry practices and maintain aquaculture equipment.
- Present the monthly production, analysis, inventory control and biosecurity.
- Identify staff training requirements and advise on recommended training and implementation.
- Degree in aquaculture or related field.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in producing marine fish fry.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of marine fish hatchery processes required for developing and monitoring hatchery production.
- Basic fish culture techniques; rearing procedures; water dynamics (e.g. flows, flow patterns, availability, temperature, etc.).
- Safe and proper use and maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to station in aquaculture farm based in Singapore.
Send English CV together with the expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is June 13.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.