Fish RAS Technician - Singapore
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Blue Aqua International is looking for a fish RAS technician to join its RAS farm in Singapore.
- Maintain a healthy environment for fish in a RAS system.
- Proceed and comply with the protocol of RAS water treatment processes: biofiltration, solid removal, oxygenation, pH control, temperature control and biosecurity.
- Reduce water requirements, wastewater in effluent volume and land needs due to the high stocking density.
- Increase biosecurity and ease in treating disease outbreaks.
- Closely monitor and control environmental conditions to maximize production efficiency.
- Degree in aquaculture or related field.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in RAS operation for fish farm and specialized in pompano and grouper.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of RAS.
- Safe and proper use and maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to station in aquaculture farm based in Singapore.
Send English CV together with the expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is June 13.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.