Biological Controller - The Netherlands
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
The candidate will be part of the production team, which currently consists of 13 persons, led by Bram Rohaan (production manager). He/she will take part in all related production activities to meet the KPI’s and always strive for an optimal thriving farm. The focus will be on quality control, improve efficiency, maintain high standards and (partially) oversee operations of the grow-out department of the farm.
- Optimization and fine-tuning of the various RAS components.
- Monitoring and analyzing of various water quality parameters.
- Grading, handling and sorting of our fish throughout their lifecycle.
- Be part of the nightshift team and cover 7 nightshifts per month.
- Bachelor degree in aquaculture or relevant degree in process technology.
- Minimum of two-year experience with RAS systems.
- Eager to learn and share knowledge.
- Ability to work independently.
Apply by May 30, 2020. For more information and application, visit kingfish-zeeland.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.