CEO of SalmoBreed Salten AS - Norway
Thursday, March 26, 2020
SalmoBreed Salten is looking for a CEO as its current manager has accepted new challenges. The managing director will be responsible for the overall management of the company, including personnel, biological assets and production. The candidate is also responsible for buildings, maintenance programs, reporting and budgets. They must also ensure that the company holds necessary licenses related to the production process at all times and that the operation is in accordance with the standards defined by Benchmark Genetics.
- Daily management and operation of the company.
- Responsible for continuous business improvement.
- Build the company's organizational culture and reputation in collaboration with Benchmark Genetics.
- Overall responsibility for broodstock, smolt and roe production in the onshore facility in Sørfold.
- Supervision of seabass production in our own license and with our partners.
- Responsible for strict compliance with animal welfare and ethical guidelines in line with Benchmark Genetics' high standards.
- Responsible for the operation at all times in accordance with the company's quality systems and the external quality standards we have committed to.
- Production and delivery planning of eggs in collaboration with Benchmark Genetics Norway's sales department.
- Managing the company's production budget in collaboration with Benchmark Genetics's production director.
- Develop the company through investments in new projects and the improvement of existing facilities.
- Responsible for implementation, management and reporting of HSE guidelines.
- Responsible for communication and contact with local and public authorities related to the operation of the company and associated licenses.
- Relevant education at minimum bachelor level, but long and relevant experience can make up for lack of education.
- Several years of experience from similar management positions in aquaculture production.
- Experience in budget management including cost control and forecasting and good financial understanding.
- Norwegian and English fluency.
Job location is Sørfjordmo, Norway. Apply here by April 26, 2020.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.