EU Technical Sales Representative - Germany
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Biomark is looking for a technical sales representative to service current customers and developing new ones across Europe. The role is highly technical with direct contact with clients.
- Service existing customers.
- Pursue new project opportunities.
- Install and maintain PIT Tag Detection Systems (PTDS).
- Integrate PTDS components.
- Project management.
- Purchase materials and supplies.
- Assist with the development of sales, technical and final project reports.
- Four-year degree from an accredited university.
- Two-years biological/technical experience.
- Two years sales experience.
- High degree of proficiency with technical/electronic devices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve on-the-fly.
More information and application here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.