Feed Trials Assistant - Australia
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Huon Aquaculture Group is looking for a feed trials assistant to coordinate, administrate and monitor internal and external feed trials and report trial fish performance data.
- Graduate in marine science, marine biology, aquaculture or equivalent.
- Well-developed communication skills, time management and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Understand scientific methodologies and best practice.
- Demonstrated ability to work without direct supervision and in a small crew.
- Well-developed analysis and reporting skills with an eye for detail.
- Demonstrated administration skills and intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Be able to build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
Job position is based at Hideaway Bay site, near Dover, Australia.
For more information and application, visit careers.huonaqua.com. Apply by March 2.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.