Molofeed CEO - Norway
Thursday, February 20, 2020
Molofeed is looking for a CEO to lead the team and mission and consolidate what has been achieved so far. He/she will work strategically, financially and operationally to connect business and operations. To accomplish the company’s goals, the candidate will work with relevant strategic international partners in commercializing the company. To be successful as a CEO, the candidate brings a network and vision on how to grow within international hatchery feed markets. In this role, the CEO will be supported by the company’s staff within production, R&D and sales, both in Norway and abroad. The role requires frequent international travel.
- Consolidate and finetune the current business. Scale and build the organization.
- Develop and implement the company’s strategy and policy for commercialization.
- Drive operational performance measures and analyze company performance across the business.
- Report to the board of directors.
- Identify strategic commercial partnerships and lead conversations/negotiations in the global aquaculture industry.
- Work pro-actively on managing external relationships and represent the company in public events.
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience on a director’s or C-level. Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or similar discipline.
- Experience and network within the global aquaculture industry, preferably within the feed industry.
- Proven track record in leading global sales and marketing teams. Experience in determining international business and commercial strategies and business development.
- Proven track record in P&L responsibility.
More information and application here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.