Lead Hatchery Technician - Canada
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Cold Ocean Salmon, a division of Cooke Aquaculture Inc., is looking for a highly motivated lead hatchery technician to join the company’s Freshwater Management Team.
The candidate will assure that policies and procedures are followed and deadlines are met. Excellent people management and communication skills are essential to build an effective team and organizational relationships.
- Responsible for the daily operations and production at a state-of-the-art RAS smolt facility.
- Meet quality standards for smolt production.
- Foster a culture of safe work and environmental sustainability.
- Experience within an Atlantic salmon RAS facility.
- Strong background in general operation and maintenance of life support equipment.
- Strong background in fish health and husbandry.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Preference will be given to applicants with related post-secondary education and experience in RAS.
More information and application here.