Territory Manager - Indonesia
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Cargill is looking for a territory manager to deliver the right feed offerings, either new or enhanced, and innovative solutions to its customers.
- Build and develop the market in the area.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, influencers and decision-makers to ensure that margins and sales goals are exceeded through a solid understanding of the customers’ needs and ways to enhance CQN added value proposition.
- Monitor the customer relationship closely for continuous value creation and performance optimization opportunities.
- Maintain up to date account plans for key customers.
- Support customer needs through effective collaboration with SMT/Operations to ensure availability of raw materials and ability to meet customer specifications and timelines.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied and that any inquiries, incidents and/or issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Perform intermediate level customer-level technical support related to nutrition formulation, aquaculture management, production management, etc.
- Identify complex or advanced customer production performance issues and opportunities and engage appropriate support from the team to provide technical solutions.
- Organize, provide and/or facilitate technical or product field training for key stakeholders, including customers, distributors and/or colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in the fishery industry or feed mill industries.
- Aquaculture business knowledge.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good and effective presentation skills.
- Competent in statistical analysis.
- Work in highly collaborative team environment.
More information and application here.