Sales Manager - Northern and Eastern Europe
Friday, January 10, 2020
Kemin AquaScience is looking for a sales manager to identify and build new business while managing the existing accounts. This position is expected to participate in the growth of the company by providing sales management support in Northern and Eastern Europe.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business.
- Orchestrate the entire sales process with a customer: decide the timing of the process and strategically divide resources among various current and potential customers, leading to continued volume and profit growth.
- Support the implementation of the product applications on site with the customer and tracking possible changes and further development with the accounts in future application of products.
- Initiate and realize new business relationships in various market segments.
- Maintain and expand business with existing customers, while also increasing the sales and profitability for your assigned area.
- Work closely with other Kemin AquaScience managers on product and market awareness, as well as competitor analysis.
- Set the annual sales budget of the region.
- Develop the area strategy in terms of product focus and target customers.
- Advance the commercial reputation of Kemin through appearance at scientific events and trade shows.
- Support of the technical product development and the performance of tests, experiments and follow-up of the results.
- Ensure success in the region through project management.
- Secure an optimal customer service by good communication with relevant departments.
- Communicate projections for operations and planning through forecasting.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree with a preference for aquaculture, veterinary or animal sciences or equivalent by one’s experience.
- Fluent English - additional languages are a plus.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a B2B sales environment, preferably within the aqua industry.
- Strategic thinking: systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex challenges.
- Interpersonal influence: use rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations. Influence customer stakeholders at all levels.
- Networking: identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders in order to complete sales projects successfully.
- Willingness to travel.
For more information and application visit www.kemin.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.