Marketing Manager - UK
Friday, December 27, 2019
Benchmark Animal Health is looking for a marketing manager to continue, drive and support all existing marketing activity with a close link to Benchmark at the group level.
- Key focus on product marketing.
- Develop product positioning and messaging.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross –functional implementation of the plan.
- Strategic market planning – short and longer term.
- Involvement in sales activities.
- Manage media campaign and PR.
- Marketing materials (such as sales collateral, presentations, stand material, ad material, newsletters).
- Brand management and development.
- Plan and coordinate tradeshows and seminars.
- Proven commercial success in the development and execution of marketing programs; demonstrably performance and delivery focused.
- Demonstrable new product development experience, from concept to launch.
- Degree qualified in a marketing related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Further marketing qualifications are an advantage.
- Demonstrable knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Marketing experience in a commercial, animal related environment (animal health/nutrition/veterinary/farming) would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience in managing projects effectively; prioritizing and achieving agreed objectives.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.