Science Manager Aquaculture - Indonesia
Thursday, December 5, 2019
Adisseo is looking for an aquaculture science manager to lead the R&D programs to develop new products and services improving current solutions or to differentiate them from competitors.
- Advise, define and execute strategies for the R&D teams regarding aquaculture, fish and shrimp nutrition and health.
- Be responsible for scientific programs building and enriching the innovation portfolio.
- Lead the tasks and missions within the frame of research and innovation projects.
- Contribute to the management of the aquaculture station.
- Nutritionist, veterinarian or biologist with focus on aquaculture. PhD level would be a considerable plus.
- Good knowledge of feed stuffs, species and more generally of animal nutrition in aquaculture.
- Proven track record in scientific publications and/or articles in the professional press.
- Developed scientific network (academia and/or commercial research stations & advisors).
- Good knowledge of research management practices, knowledge in either digestibility, nutrition and/or pathogen challenge trials would be a considerable plus.
- Experience in trial design, protocol writing and data exploitation.
- Customer orientation, eager to put customer in the center of trial and program reflections.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment with cross-functional interfaces.
More information and application here.