AlgaEurope to be held in December
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
The next AlgaEurope conference will take place from December 1-3, 2020 in Rome, Italy. After several online and virtual events, the management team is looking forward to meeting the algae family again face-to-face.
AlgaEurope will provide a unique opportunity for networking among academia, industry and all other stakeholders in a relaxed but stimulating environment. The combination of 12 on-topic sessions, poster sessions and networking lunches by leading experts ensures that delegates will be informed on the latest developments and state-of-the-art in algae research and industrial deployment. The poster session and the trade show offer even more possibilities to present innovative products, processes and services. The program is based upon a call for abstracts, which will open soon.
The event targets the following attendees:
- Algae producers and cultivation plant owners and operators.
- Technology providers for cultivation, harvesting, dewatering, drying, oil extraction and processing.
- Venture capitalists and financial investors for biotechnology and food industries.
- Biofuels network, animal feed companies, nutraceuticals/pharmaceutical companies.
- Fertilizer suppliers, water treatment and wastewater professionals.
- Government and academic stakeholders.
More information here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.